||Can't wait to see if your current bets have been matched? Canbet Cricket's Live Bets Panel notifies you when your bets have been matched, regardless of where you are on the site. This feature is defaulted to open on the bottom of your screen, no matter what market you are in!
Prefer not to show this feature? This feature can be turned off in the My Preferences section.
|Single Click Betting
||Canbet Cricket offers you the flexibility to increase your betting speed, by allowing you to take offers without needing to confirm your request. This allows you to dramatically increase your transaction rate. By switching on this feature you will have no additional confirmation. As normal, your bets will be listed under current bets.
|Scroll Mouse Betting
||Canbet Cricket offers you the ability to increase or decrease on numbers on the site, such as the stake or odds, by simply clicking on the area and scrolling your mouse up or down depending on whether you would like to increase or decrease the number.
||Canbet Cricket is specifically designed to offer you the best in usability and navigation, by offering a highly customised interface. Make use of the following settings to customise your Exchange to just the way you like it!
- Default Interface. Allows you to decide whether the Live Bets Panel is open or closed when you log in.
- Display Live Bets Panel. Allows you to decide whether the Live Bets Panel is open or closed when you log in.
- Display Available Balance. Allows you to decide if your available balance should be hidden or displayed.
- Event Card Preferences. Allows you to fully customise the display of your event card. The features for Exchange and Express view vary, but range from displaying images to choosing which Profit and Loss figures you wish to see. You are even able to choose how many “boxes” you prefer to display on the Exchange version!
- Number of Back Odds to Display. Allows you to decide on how many boxes you want to see - the more boxes you hide on one side, the more you can display on the other!
- Proforma P&L. Allows you to see your profit and loss potential before you place your bet. The Proforma P&L will show as a second Profit and Loss figure displayed on the Event Card to show you what your Profit and Loss figure will be if the bets to be placed are matched.
- Markets by Volume. Allows you to only view odds available for a certain stake.
|Bet Slip Preferences
||Canbet Cricket allows you to configure your settings to the processing of a bet. These options vary from the displaying of an expiry time for your bets, to how you prefer unmatched orders to be handled when a withdrawal occurs. Preferences will vary for Exchange and Express sites.
- Back to Win. Allows you to select the amount you wish to win when backing a selection. By entering the amount to win, your stake is automatically calculated by the odds available to back.
- Payout. Allows you to specify a particular payout on a series of bets, as opposed to managing bet by bet liability. This can be entered by selecting the payout as opposed to the liability option.
- Lay to Lose. Allows you to specify a particular figure that you are willing to risk when laying a bet. This can be entered by selecting the amount on the bet slip, and the exchange will automatically calculate the level of backers stake this equates to.
- Set Maximum Stake/Liability per Bet. Canbet Cricket allows you to set the maximum amount that you are willing to stake or risk on a selection. This ensures that you don't run the risk of entering a bet in error for an amount greater than you intended. Use this feature by setting a maximum amount to be risked per bet. If you bet exceeds this amount you will be warned, and provided with an option to override and proceed with your bet.
- Display Average Odds. Allows you to view your total stake and the average odds at which your bets have been placed.
- Verify a Bet. Offers you the option to review your bets before submitting them.
||Canbet Cricket offers you a choice of two different site views, allowing you to choose the option that you prefer!
- Exchange Bet: The full exchange site will the full range of features.
- Express Bet: A simplified version of the exchange, displaying a traditional wagering view where users are only able to take a bet. This means that there are no unmatched offers in this view.
||Canbet Cricket is designed to offer you a single, customisable, navigation system. This ensures that you are always able to easily find any market from the moment you land on the home page! Opt to resize the left navigation by dragging and dropping it to the size that fits, or hide it altogether.
||Canbet Cricket offers you a number of features to manage your account - simply and conveniently.
- Account Section Pop-up. By popping up in a new window, you can look up any section on your account without losing the market you are in.
- Suspend / Unsuspend all your unmatched offers in Current Bets.
- Export all reports into Excel for you to examine in more detail
- Print your reports in an easy to view format, allowing you to review it in the same manner as a statement
||Canbet Cricket employs state of the art security mechanisms to ensure that you can transact confident that your account will remain secure at all times. Canbet players are able to use their Canbet account to login to Canbet Cricket.
||Canbet Cricket provides in-depth information on the various features and functionality of the website. To access these areas, simply click on the small question mark image throughout the site.